Wednesday, January 12, 2011

 
Overwhelmed

There is the saying, "it never rains, it pours".

This is exactly how my life and surroundings feels at the moment.

Previously, Australia was experiencing drought. This year the floods are swallowing up a majority of Queensland. The latest is the Brisbane CBD.

This week, a few things need to happen on the personal front.

I sign my contract tomorrow for my new house.

I need to have some form of answers regarding the fate of my busines. My solicitor happens to live in Brisbane. She had to be evacuated from her office yesterday. So thanks to Mother Nature, it seems like my personal matter, albeit sticky will need to be put on hold.

Again, I am made aware of the omnipotence of Great Mother Nature. One doesn't have much control over it,isn't it? My first brush was when I was stuck in a small town ("Luckless Land" I call it) due to bad weather and my trip was delayed for 2 days, although many preceeding fellow trekkers were already stuck for a good two weeks.

Next week,I start my new job. My new life.

Hopefully, 2011 bodes well for DL and me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?