Monday, March 28, 2011

 
Memory Trespassed

I was seiving through my blog entries to re-visit my writing and recall the different states of minds in various stages of my life.

How ironic that the more emotionally disturbed I was in the past, the easier the words flowed!

Then I chanced upon an entry- http://dilettantep.blogspot.com/2008_10_01_archive.html.

Didn't know that after all these years- re-reading it could still bring tears in my eyes.

I consciously shut that all too familiar pain and tug at my heart right before it could get me. Just once upon a time ago, it got me like the surge of tsunami that got the people in Japan.

As we know, it's going to be what will seem like infinity for Japan to sort through the rubble of mass destruction.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?