Saturday, March 26, 2011

 
Right now...

I should be in a fine dining restaurant dining with DL, having an early celebration of my 32nd birthday.

As you can tell, I am not.

I am sitting right in front of my laptop.

On the other hand, DL is sleeping in his one month old VW Golf in our brand new garage.

"I can't do this anymore," I told him this afternoon.

I have had enough of his temper that seems to get stoked to life at the most innocent comment I make nowadays.

And the string of expletives that come and then the further provocation.

I DON'T like the negative energy.

We cannot seem to have a half decent conversation regarding everyday housekeeping affairs it seems.

He has become a very unappealing character that I have to half put up with in my life to the point that the sweetest things he has done and will do for me no longer mitigate the resentment I feel for him everytime such spontaneous domestic occurrence arise.

Lately, it has become rather spontaneous. At the same time, I haven't the patience to back off and quell the situation.

We get into shouting matches.

I hate to take the humble pie but I normally do with him. Only for survival but in exchange, my resentment continues to grow and my libido has dropped to zilch.

I swear if he dares to come any closer to me with his deadly stare and aggression the next time round- he will be given two options.

Before he could even think about executing his actions, he can jolly well get the fuck out of MY house. I am glad I have sole ownership of my property.

If not, I will just give him a knife and not dare but ask him to just stab me right there and then instead.

Either way, he will lose me.

Ah well, he has already lost me anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?