Monday, March 28, 2011

 
Teeny Bopper Crush

Dope and I drop one-two liner emails to each other at work.

Now that I am back at work for the first time since 2008.

We write sporadically if we remember each other and managed to take a breather.

Usually, it is pretty mundane things like "Yo how's it going on your end?" or weekend plans and the like.

We lead such separate lives and live in two different cities and literally, we are trying simply to keep in touch.

I told him I just remember I am about to have my birthday.

Yeah I do remember someone's birthday is coming. Doing anything special?

Dun know yet. Can't believe I am turning 32.

Me too. You will always be 18 to me.

That brought me back to the first day I was attracted to him.

I was 20 and I remembered all too well the crush I had for Dope- that good-looking Eurasian boy dancing at the club on stage with his slim and sexy Thai girlfriend.

I thought he was way out of my league and I'll never make it into his good books!;)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?