Monday, September 26, 2011

 
Bash...

I am in the midst of preparing for a surprise 36th birthday bash for DL in November.

It will be a catered function in an award winning French bistro and fine dining restaurant he mentioned he would like to go try out.

Since we haven't got deep pockets to shout the entire group of friends in the restaurant, I have done a catered thing instead in their courtyard where my guests will get served French inspired cuisine canapes and some alcohol and drinks to go around. It should be nice weather by then and the day will be much lighter by then.

The invitations have been sent out and most of his friends have RSVPed.

It is the first time I have planned anything of a surprise for DL in all our years together so it will be awesome to pull it all together and see his expression on the day itself.

I can't wait.

I thought I might as well do something a little bit more adventurous to spice up our rather stagnated relationship.

After all, he might well be the partner in crime for the rest of my life!:)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?