Monday, September 19, 2011

 
Spring...

Growing up in humid Singapore, I have been brought up to avoid the sun like a plague.

It's sunny at the moment on a Spring day in Sad Town. I am on a lunch break sitting out in the sun. It's strange. It's the first time I notice so many people out at about sitting on park benches or on the grass admiring what the Caucasians would deem a lovely day ( and my mum deem an awful day best to stay indoors and keep out the heat to stay fair).

So like the rest, I sit out here to admire the day and take a little respite from the mundaneness of a salaried life and contemplate about next steps as my deadline for myself to resign from work draws closer. With the advancement of modern technology, I am out here plugged into my iPhone with music whilst I typed away. Ah the wonders of modern technology.

Funny I never saw this coming in me if I had continued to live in Singapore.

It's time to put up our pool in our backyard and get ready for a hot summer.

I am feeling a little more upbeat today.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?