Sunday, March 25, 2012

 
Coming Home

I can't wait to be home in July after three long years.

I am so excited.

I will be home for three weeks. What a treat.

Things will be different as close friends have married and have kids but I reckon the familiar feeling with them will still be the same. After all, there are friends that I have known for most of my life.

I cannot wait.

At the moment, I have stopped working physically in my business. My eczema stricken hands have rendered me an invalid. Even writing with a pen proves to be challenging. The doctor advises at least a month of rest and then more observation. So it could well be indefinite.

So at the spur of the moment, I have decided to book myself a ticket to go home. Well, of course after a bit of "consulting" with DL to check if he will be alright to manage the business and take care of the home (i.e dog) while I am away (having fun). And of course, he must say yes. And make sure I bring back the Ba Gua (Dried BBQ Pork) or my mission back home is failed, he said cheekily. I'll try, I'll try, I said.


So it's gonna be three awesome weeks. I better start working on myself.

I sent out a number of smses to close friends and then the Old Boy. He replied immediately, "Coolz. Tat's great news! Plenty of time to catch up eh? but still some months away. Put in some exercise so u hav an excuse to pig out!"

Well, hell yeah. I will be back to paint the town red:)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?