Monday, July 23, 2012

 

Missing in Action

 First of, for whoever is still hanging to read my blog out there, I am still alive. Thanks for checking back. I am back home in Singapore.

 Life as you know for P is not as exciting as it once was. So apologies to all the voyeurs out there hoping for me to spill the beans. Well, except yours truly have no beans to spill.

 I met The Old Boy a couple of times briefly since I was back. Always in a group and him with his illegal-Pinoy-immigrant-of-a-working-lady-19-year-old-girlfriend. Nothing new to me. She is likely to be a paid girl who would do anal sex for money so if you were to ask me how I feel, I feel nothing for the most part. The Old Boy is as sordid as I know him since half a decade ago.

However, last week whilst reminiscing through my wayward days and looking through my old blog entries, I chanced upon the very first comment The Old Boy left on my blog, which led me to his shady alleyway. And which many of you know, started our friendship that gradually morphed into a love affair. His blog site have been shut down for years so I wasn't expecting to find an active link, which this time round, led me to where his new life stories reside.

 Lo and behold, I chanced upon an interesting piece of news. His involvement with his cousin's then girlfriend in late 2008. A girl whom I was close with and who intially tried to patched things up for me and the Old Boy. I had my doubts about this girl a long time ago but that is another story not for another day (since I just want to quickly pen this down and move on FINALLY in my life). It felt like a big slap on my cheek.

2008 was the worst of my life. I was an emotional train wreck thanks to the Old Boy and my inability to move on. I went on my life pilgrimmage- did my meditation, travelled around Nepal and trekked up the Everest Base Camp to re-structure my life and to get over this sorry episode and mess I got myself into. I gave up my job and my sanity. To say the least, I felt betrayed by them both. So now,any ounce of sexual interest I have of the Old Boy is completely extinguished by this very knowledge. It took me four fucking years to get here.

Damn, he had been an impediment for my sensuality all these while. I hope to get my mojo back. Sorry it's a super crap post but just want to pen this down quickly and get over him already! It has been long overdue!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?