Wednesday, July 25, 2012

 

Thoughts...

I have lots.

I don't know where to begin.

Singapore always leaves me with bitter-sweet memories.

Then my mind is racing faster than my entire being.

I find it hard to fall asleep or want to fall asleep.

There is so much to do, so little time.

I miss the bantering with my friends.

I love the fact that I feel connected to the world.

The ghost of the Old Boy is slowly and surely being put to rest.

I can feel that last Wednesday was the last day that I will ever see him in my life.

Banished away to the furtherest of my memory rather carefully lest a can of worms is unleashed once more.

If I hold the lid of his memory down with some resolution (but not trying too hard or being overly forceful on myself), I may eventually exorcise his ghost in my mind and heart.

I will make peace not by sheer will but from knowing that things have finally come full circle.

Then there is one.

My curiousity is getting the better of me.

I may not get to bid my time.

Time has never been my friend.

Dear oh Singapore, a place of temptations with cans of worms galore, a place I have carefully avoided calling home but still the prodigal girl returns each time only to leave a part of her behind.

Home is indeed where her heart is.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?