Monday, July 23, 2012

 

Tingles

Do you remember that tingly feeling when you had your first kiss or your first intimate encounter?

 I must be fifteen when I first got it. I lost my first kiss to a very undeserving boy whilst we stood on the breakwater by the beach. I don't remember any tingly encounters since.

Lately, someone held my hand as we walked by the beach. Let's call him, Gem. We stood under a tree and he wrapped his arms around me. I felt the tingles running through my body. Gem smothered my neck with tender kisses before our tongues interacted and we rubbed noses. He squeezed me tight at different intervals and I felt that warm and fuzzy feeling once more. He was very sweet.

I haven't felt physically connected to anyone in years and combined with various factors of the need to stay dutiful to a non-sexual DL and my post-trauma with the Old Boy that saw my libido dipping to zilch, I have been quite the sexual wallflower as a result. Any propositions coming my way have either been rejected by yours truly rather outrightly or simply executed (if it was an ex-fuck since I wasn't adding to my headcount, pun intended;))passionlessly.

I felt Gem's hard rod against my ass. That never fails to titilate a once wanton P. But I stopped myself short of unzipping his jeans as I would be wont to do in my good old days. Nearby, there were a bunch of Chinese young men and women playing by the sea. As you all know, I once relished in the knowledge that I may be seen by a group of potential voyeurs. The potential of getting caught out would served to heighten my lust and want for a lover. But now, I am a much more repressed and disciplined P.

Gem suggested it was time to take me home as it was late. I complied and we returned to the car. We kissed a little and he stroke my thigh. There wasn't further action and I wasn't taking any further initiative (which the once upon a time P would have lasciviciously suggest that they could up the notch and take their nocturnal activities elsewhere)so home we went.

To be honest, I would have been keen to take our activities slightly further and park our car in a more secluded place where I could sit on him and gave him the time of the day. After all, Gem is an attractive man who seemed to be passionate about life. I love a man with passion and lots of intelligence. I gravitate sexually to a man of this type. People who live and love life often tend to be ever the tender and sensual creature. I got the sense that Gem belongs to this type- and he is oh so my type in this sense!;)Plus he seemed to be quite the wordsmith. I missed playing electronic tennis and banter with an intellectually charged guy. P is so out of practice at the moment. I was also conscious of time- he had an 8am appointment and it was almost 5am. Anyway, nothing happens and home we went.

But I felt like we were high school sweethearts once more with his tender,squeezy hugs and sweet kisses. The tingles awoke something in my dormant soul.

I thought I would never find it again in this lifetime but I sure did and didn't see it coming for us. What a gem Gem is.

And the most magical thing was it was one of those Friday evenings where I wasn't expecting any action and voila, it came.


                                                                                       ******

Ironically, when we first got acquainted a few days prior to that very night, Gem and I went out for dinner. He got a little lost and strangely, stopped his car outside the said undeserving boy's house whom I had given my first kiss to. The first boy who gave me my very first tingles in my youth.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?