Sunday, August 12, 2012

 

Who is Ben?

I swear my memory is not as good as I think it is. It definitely isn't the photographic memory that I once had as a child.

I had a look at a 2007 blog entry of mine and there I wrote a list of inspirations that I was going to blog about.

I chanced upon an idea to write about "Finding Ben".  It is most likely "Ben's" real name is not "Ben" and would have been a pseudonym for someone. Somehow I can make  no connection who this Ben could be and why he is so significant I meant to pay tribute to his crossing paths with my life that warranted a blog entry about him. The Old Boy's older son is also named Ben but looking at the date where I wrote the above idea, I have yet to meet the Old Boy personally for his family and him to leave an imprint in my life.

So who exactly is Ben?

It is so frustrating for someone like me who forgets so little to be trapped in a mental riddle like this, especially on an insomniac early Sunday morning! I still have to work tomorrow:(





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?