Sunday, March 24, 2013

 

My heart wanders...

It has been 8 months since DL and I have broken off...

And 9 months since I last kissed a guy called Gem...

It was destined to be a one-off romantic rendezvous.
 
I have been back home to Singapore twice since then.

Nothing eventuated into anything, of course. Let alone being asked to go out for a date.

But still my mind replay those intimate scenes on my restless, sleepless nights in Sad Town.

That dark, breezy Saturday morning under that tree.

The aura of this particular memory intermingled with other memories of my shady past with amorous half-strangers and of my innocent yet hormonally curious adolescent youth.

And my heart continues to wander back to that ghost of a memory...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?