Wednesday, May 29, 2013

 

Books...

I have a stack of them sitting on my coffee table.

They are supposed to be my priority to-read pile.

But at the moment, I am not making the best use of my evening time after work reading what I need to in a variety of topics that I need to get myself educated with my personal and business research purposes.

Instead, here I am blogging crap and surfing the internet and re-visiting quotes from my all time favourite writer, Milan Kundera. And now, I am super distracted and have this urge to go into my garage to pull out my entire collection of Milan Kundera books packed in boxes.

And before too long, I will have a carton of some fifteen books arriving from Kinokuniya Sydney that I need to get through. And I have barely started my coffee table pile!

Seriously, I need a bigger house where I could have a floor to ceiling bookshelf and a library. It is bloody inconvenient having to keep all my books in boxes and crates.

And I just remember I have a stack of fashion design books too that are still wrapped in plastic.

What a hoarder of books I am!;(

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?