Friday, June 14, 2013

 

Our Random Conversation

As usual, we chatted at random times of the day on weekends and in evenings.

Hey, I need to take a dump, he said.

Ok, we talk later then, I said.

No, I was thinking that we will continue talking while I shit.

Yikes. Why do you have to tell me?

What's wrong? Don't you shit too? he sounded amused on the other end.

Yes... you remind me of my best friend (was thinking of B) who used to ring me from overseas only when she was in the toilet taking a dump... and now that you have told me, I am imagining you shitting and talking to me... it's weird ok? I wish you didn't tell me so we could continue talking- now I find it really hard to focus with the thought of you shitting before me...I mumbled squirmishly, equally amused and embarrassed for both of us having this rather awkward conversation.

He laughed. Ok fine, fine. I am going to hang up. I'll call you when I am done!

As usual, we would hang up in a rather abrupt manner (minus any pleasantries like how familiar friends would do) just as spontaneous as we would dial to speak to the other.

                                                                     ****

The phone rang minutes later.

OK. I am back.

All done?

Yes... he laughed.

Did you wash your hands? ( A question I was so fond of asking DL each time I hear him come out of the toilet and not hear the tap run prior- towards the end of it, I irritated the hell out of him and he would NOT wash his hands which would then make me resent him more)

Actually no... you want to smell my hands?

Yikkkessss.....

                                                                    ****

You know what is the weird thing? You are the first girl I could talk so openly to since I moved here four years ago...

Dude, that's cos I am such a nice girl and I get along well with everyone, I joked.

I am serious.

(a few seconds of silence)

Dude- you know are really quite good looking. Surely, you would have girls interested in you?

Yeah but I reckon I would go back to my home country eventually sooo I don't want to waste anyone's time...

It's the 21st century man. If you find someone you love, surely she could move back with you to your home country eventually?

I haven't found that person...

(mood getting a little heavy)

Well, it's a shame you don't walk around the block a little more. You would definitely get laid;)....I chirped in brightly to deflect the growing seriousness.

I am not that one night stand type of guy I told you...

Perhaps a few nights' stand...;p

Will you?

I was kind of that sort of girl before but not now. Can't see myself going back...

So did you like any of the guys?

Of course I did and that sucked!

So now?

I don't have much of a sex drive though.

But will you sleep with the guy you like?

Of course I will but I think I would be more shy and reserved.

So you will?

Yes, can we move on from this already????




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?