Tuesday, July 09, 2013

 

Curious...

The way she moved and writhe like a venomous snake to the beat of seductive tunes reeked of sex.

I have observed her dance chereography many a time on Youtube and wonder how she came up with the moves- the way she flips her hair, her hands sliding down her boobs and slowly down her slim body whilst she focused her eyes on the one spot, eyeing that one invisible audience in her mind's eye ever so seductively.

I was never a great dancer and I often think that it takes one to be so comfortable in one's body to be able to express one's sensuality with such ferocity through such a naked artform.

I wonder how she fares in the bedroom department. I keep wondering. In general. With him.

Him.

As usual, I am curious.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?