Sunday, August 18, 2013

 

Mr Boogeyman


Before I know it, it is more than a week pushing into two...

What is it that people say it takes three weeks to kick a habit?

Why does it hurt even more as the days go by although you are fast fading in my memory...

Except the ghost of your words and voice would creep back into my head to remind me that you have been nothing but a sham....

The occasional sweet nothings you whispered that held the promise of love, home and heath.

I bought you and for once, I felt I could have these things too, like what most girls do.

My heart, ever so vulnerable had warmed up to this fuzzy idea like how the soft petals of a morning glory gradually open up with the first hint of dawn.

But I remember your words, both the practical advice and impractical hot air you blew...

And then you burst my bubble like you had planned to all these months with your malicious plans...

So exactly which part of you has ever been real?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?