Sunday, August 18, 2013

 

North Point




is where you supposedly live.
I don’t have your address but maybe I could find you.
Right, you said. I am no celebrity you know, you laughed.
But I am a mapper.
Besides, the world is really small.
I always bumped into someone I know whenever I travel overseas.
Is that for real, you were curious. Perhaps I know why now.
How could that be, you questioned.
But I do. The world is this small. If you believe it’s a small world after all.
Life has no real coincidences.
Things are meant to fall into a certain pattern.
And so was how we met.
For a good reason.

Mr Boogeyman, I won’t quite find you after all.
Not in a sea of faces in North Point.
You will be just a face to me.
But I think you will spot me.
Right there.
Then you will recall how small our world could be.
(No matter how many smokes and mirrors you hide behind)
I believe in that day.
North Point, it will be.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?