Thursday, June 28, 2007

 
Chic City Living & my New Home

My temporary new home with the best friend has a harbour view. From my Executive Suite, I watch the world with almost a birds’ eye view, the beautiful skyline and the harbour bridge before my window from the 33rd storey.

The service is great and my favourite bar (where Dope and I spent many a quiet evenings rendezvous-ing, where our fingers secretly slide themselves to hold hands underneath the table) is just downstairs. I think I can quite live there.

I have always loved to be serviced.

Funny, a very long time ago, the Big Boy mentioned that perhaps he would book a suite for us at Four Seasons where he would devote his time to pleasuring me... when he takes a trip Down Under (heh- love the pun!)...

Well, I got there first myself. ;)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?