Wednesday, January 23, 2008

 
Losing the Plot


Question-what does one normally when they book into a hire-by-the-hour hotel like Hotel 81?

*****

I must have grown comfy with the Old Boy on the second or third time we had our tryst at one of the Hotel 81s who became our favourite haunt. At one stage, my naked self even did a forward roll onto the bed to join him by the side.

Remember how I mentioned about myself being a big bathroom singer? Yeah, there was this one time I got carried away...

*****

I have this habit of spacing out and singing mindlessly or thinking intensely and singing mindlessly when I am in the showers. As you know, I love to mostly shower alone too.

So there we were doing the habitual pre-sex/ foreplay and post-sex/foreplay showering since the Old Boy could be quite anal about his standards of hygiene and out of common courtesy, I observed his habit. I like to take turns since I don't like to share showers in general if I could help it. So he passed the shower head to me and left me to my own peace and quiet...

Earlier on, I have discussed with one of my best friends about showering in a fuck hotel and the protocols or tricks of getting around it. You see, my idea of a shower is to strip any dirt off my face and body and the idea of doing a half-arse job wasn't going to do it for me. I was deliberating on how to shower without stripping off the make-up and trying to get round to the peeving idea of doing so and having to put on old undies and worn outside clothes post a fresh warm shower. Then there is also this thing about not wetting the hair since I didn't know if shower caps were provided for in such places. The friend's advice is you don't have a choice but keep the make-up on please. So my initial plan of attack was to do a quick wash of the fundamental erogenous zones really to maintain some level of cleanliness and freshness of scent to titillate the right senses from the Old Boy. That should take me no more than three minutes. I was aware that clock is ticking as with the hotel bill...

I turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature to a nice warm thirty or so degrees. I started douching myself and let the warm water sprayed between my legs. I was slowly spacing out, staring at the wall which I am prone to drift into that state, allowing the warm sensation of the water to be the sole focus of my pleasure. Gradually, I hummed a tune and let the soothing aqua temperature sprinkled all over my body. By now, my spirits have lifted and my humming graduated into a song. I happily continued to shower and sing, my eyes still rather fixated on the wall...

Out of the blue, I suddenly snapped out of this bathroom reverie! I then remembered the purpose of my existence in that small squarish bathroom and the very reason why I was in the venue at that time. I turned off the faucet and dried myself hastily as I hurried out of the bathroom. I must have been in there for a good 10 to 15 mins.

The Old Boy was seated naked on the bed and the TV was on. He lifted his eyes to meet mine.

"Oh, I am sorry I got carried away showering..." I looked at him sheepishly with a half grin on my face.

"It's ok. Take your time." He spoke in his usual soft and gentle tone.

"I totally got carried away, Baby. I forgot for a moment that we are here to fuck." I laughed.

He laughed.

"It's ok, Sweetheart. We don't have to..."

I dived into bed for him.

The rest,as we all know, is history.;)

So yeah, I reverted back to my script.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?